French Lick Resort
French Lick Resort, named America’s Best Historic Resort by Historic Hotels of America, features two historic grand hotels nestled in the Hoosier National Forest of southern Indiana. The French Lick Springs Hotel and West Baden Springs Hotel provide luxurious AAA Four-Diamond accommodations for guests seeking relaxation, romance, family time or excitement.
Few things get the blood pumping like the mention of Donald Ross, Pete Dye and Tom Bendelow in the same sentence. Nowhere else in the world can a golfer play courses designed by each of these noted and prolific designers at one resort destination. The rolling hills of southern Indiana provide a beautiful yet challenging golf destination. Playing golf in Indiana beats all other typical resort golf clubs. Come play a game and see for yourself!
Services & Amenities
- French Lick Resort offers a variety of golf packages.
- The Spas deliver the ultimate experience in relaxation and indulgence.
- More than 101,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including a 22,000 sq. ft. adjustable ballroom.
- A diverse restaurant selection with delightful options to satisfy any palate.
- 51,000 sq. ft. Vegas-style gaming facility all on one floor.