Harbor Shores Golf Club
Amazing terrain. A dramatic design.
Host of the 2012, 2014, 2016 & 2018 Sr. PGA
Championship presented by KitchenAid
Just 90 minutes from Chicago, Harbor Shores is an 18-hole, public Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course that reflects the high standards of the world’s leading design firm, Nicklaus Design.
The course runs over remarkably diverse terrain that challenges golfers while offering a spectacular setting in which to play. Three holes feature dramatic views of Lake Michigan. Eleven holes border the Paw Paw River, Ox Creek, and its wetlands. And four holes wind through rolling hills, ravines, and a hardwood forest. The result is a golf course unlike any other.
Amenities — Discover the details at Harbor Shores.
Harbor Shores, a public course, takes pride in making sure all needs are met on and off the golf course.
- Fully-stocked clubhouse with highest quality golf equipment, shoes, and apparel.
- Practice facility, putting green and short game area with 2 greens and bunkers.
- State of the art Visage GPS systems on all carts
- Fully-appointed men’s and women’s locker rooms
- The Grille is open for a quick bite or full dining.
- “Stay & Play” Golf Packages available
- Weddings, Events & Meeting Facilities