Mistwood Golf Club
Most Talked About Course In The Chicagoland Area
Come experience one of the most talked about courses in the Chicagoland area, and see why Mistwood has received national attention:
- GOLF Magazine: Renovation of the Year
- Golf Digest: Best New Course
- Golf Range Magazine: Top 50 Public Facility
- Golf Digest: America’s 100 Best Clubfitters
At Mistwood Golf Club, owner Jim McWethy wanted to develop a new standard of excellence, excitement, and entertainment for Chicagoland golf. After a two year, multi-million dollar renovation, that standard has been realized, and Mistwood is now one of the most talked about Chicago golf courses!
Designed and renovated by course designer Ray Hearn, Mistwood Golf Club features 20 St. Andrews-style sod-wall bunkers, truly bringing a feeling of Scotland to the Midwest. Additionally, Mistwood has five tee placements per hole, with the ability to now play over 7,000 yards.
Part of the recent renovation also included the construction of a brand new 5,000 square foot Performance Center at the foot of our driving range that offers custom fitting, club repair services, and lessons.
In addition to being both a challenging and beautiful course, Mistwood Golf Club offers a number of services, all designed to build a better game. Experience the best golf lessons in Chicago by taking a one-on-one golf lesson. Perfect your swing with our putting labs, featuring SAM TrackMan, and Quintic ball roll technology. Or, host your next event on our gorgeous grounds.
Come and experience Chicagoland’s premier public course. Come experience Mistwood Golf Club!
Services & Amenities
- Full-service pro shop
- Personalized PGA professional golf instruction
- Top-of-the-line, customized banquets and outings
- Culinary outdoor patio with golf course views
- On-line tee time reservations & gift certificates
- Various membership programs available
- Short game practice area