Contributing to the excitement and fun of this month’s KPMG Women’s PGA Championship—which takes place at Kemper Lakes Golf Club from June 26-July 1, the Championship will offer an enhanced on-site spectator experience that will let golf fans and families get up close and personal with the best players in the world.
“We are thrilled to bring Championship-caliber golf back to the Chicagoland area this summer and give fans another taste of the world’s best players on a national stage,” said Jackie Endsley, Championship Director. “We are committed to creating engaging experiences that showcase the excitement and growth of women’s golf and highlight the rich golf history in Chicago.”
In addition to watching the world’s best players compete for the Championship title, fans can enjoy a host of on-site opportunities and attractions at Kemper Lakes Golf Club.
- KPMG Inspire Greatness Timeline: The KPMG Inspire Greatness Timeline, located at the Main Entrance adjacent to the Driving Range, chronicles major breakthroughs for women in golf and business. This 100-foot wall will lead spectators through key dates in history, when inspiring women have paved the way for future women golfers and women in business through their groundbreaking accomplishments. The KPMG Women’s PGA Championship and KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit will once again ”break glass ceilings” and serve as catalysts to empower women on and off the golf course.
- KPMG Social Zone: The KPMG Social Zone, located in the Fan Zone to the right side of Hole No. 18, will give fans the opportunity to experience key happenings at Kemper Lakes, including Championship coverage and social media updates. The PGA of America encourages fans to post the best photos from the day with #InspireGreatness or #KPMGWomensPGA and watch tweets and Instagram posts featured on the big screen.
- National “Go Like a Pro” Lesson Zone: The National “Go Like a Pro” Lesson Zone is a fan favorite for players of all ages. Located between the Fan Zone and Practice Range, the Lesson Zone provides a unique opportunity to demo equipment and receive complimentary instruction from local PGA and LPGA Teaching Professionals. National Car Rental allows spectators to take control and choose the instruction that’s right for them, whether it be driving, chipping and/or putting.
- Discover The New Kia: Fans can enter for a chance to win a new Kia Sorento throughout Championship week. Kia will be on-site throughout the golf course, encouraging fans to engage with the brand through trivia questions and the Sorento Swing Challenge simulator.
- Ticket Packages: For a limited time, new family ticket packages are available for fans looking to take in Championship golf this summer.
“Family Four Pack” Package – $69 + tax*
Each package includes two (2) Good Any One Day Championship Grounds Tickets in addition to the already complimentary two (2) Jr. Tickets, and four (4) concession meal vouchers, on any chosen date to attend the Championship at Kemper Lakes Golf Club (Tuesday-Sunday).
- Championship Shop: The Championship Shop is located on-site in the Championship Fan Zone. A variety of merchandise, including men’s and women’s apparel, outerwear, headwear, gifts, and memorabilia, will be available for purchase. The Championship Shop is open to all Championship ticket-holders during gate hours.
Additional information can be found on the 2018 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship website or in the Championship Spectator Guide.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Tuesday, June 26: Pro-Am and Practice Rounds
Wednesday, June 27: Practice Rounds
Thursday, June 28 – Sunday, July 1: Championship Rounds
Tuesday, June 26 : 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday, June 27 : 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday, June 28 – Friday, June 29: 7 a.m. – 8:15 p.m.
Saturday, July 30 – Sunday, July 1: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
For more information about the 2018 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship, or to buy tickets, visit KPMGWomensPGAChampionship.com or call 1-708-996-0370.
For more information about KPMG, visit www.KPMG.com/WomensLeadership.