GOLF IN KOHLER, WISCONSIN
Designed by the legendary Hall of Fame architect Pete Dye, Kohler’s four championship golf courses are all ranked among the best in the United States by the leading publications.
Open, rugged and windswept terrain defines the walking-only, links-style Straits Course sculpted along two miles of Lake Michigan shoreline. A masterpiece in the world of golf created by Pete Dye, the Straits Course is arguably the greatest championship course in the United States. The Straits has hosted the 2004 and 2010 PGA Championships and the 2007 U.S. Senior Open, and it is the site of the 2015 PGA Championship and 2020 Ryder Cup.
Just inland from the great lake and interspersed by four meandering streams, the grassland-and-dunes aspect of the Irish Course is a deceivingly tranquil landscape. Both traditional and memorable, the Irish is full of unique challenges. The Irish was ranked #35 in GolfWeek’s 2015 Best Resort Courses and #47 in Golf Digest’s 2015/2016 America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, CALL 800-344-2838 OR VISIT ONLINE
Services & Amenities
- The American Club® Resort offers exceptional choices for year-round accommodations, including luxurious amenities, uncompromising service and gracious hospitality.
- The Inn on Woodlake is a select-service hotel overlooking an 11-acre spring-fed lake with a private beach and putting green.
- The Kohler Waters Spa is conveniently located so you can drop in for a nourishing treatment, or step into a robe and experience all-day immersion.
- Kohler Golf Academy provides year-round golf instruction with practice facilities at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits during the golf season and at the Kohler Golf Academy Indoor Studio during the off season
- Enjoy various dining venues, nearby shopping, activities for the entire family and so much more!