GOLF IN KOHLER, WISCONSIN
Designed by the legendary Hall of Fame architect Pete Dye, Kohler’s four championship golf courses are all ranked among the best in the United States by the leading publications, and The American Club Resort is the only resort with four courses ranked in America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses for 2011 and 2012 by Golf Digest.
Melded into a river basin formed by the flows of glacial runoff, Blackwolf Run features courses which have hosted the U.S. Women’s Open and the Andersen Consulting World Championship of Golf. Experience these extraordinary courses – ranked among the best in the country.
River Course is one of the most challenging and scenic destinations in North America. GOLF Magazine says this course “must be considered the nation’s finest public-access course of modern times.” Ranking #17 in GolfWeek’s 2015 Best Resort Courses and #16 in Golf Digest’s 2015/2016 America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses. And GOLF Magazine says this course “must be considered the nation’s finest public-access course of modern times.”
MEADOW VALLEYS COURSE
Professionals and amateurs of all skill levels can experience a day of golf like no other on Meadow Valleys Course. Described as both subtle and devilish, it winds through meadows and charges across ravines, reflecting the natural features of the Wisconsin terrain. Meadow Valleys was ranked #72 in Golf Digest’s ranking of America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses for 2015/2016.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:
Services & Amenities
- The American Club® Resort offers exceptional choices for year-round accommodations, including luxurious amenities, uncompromising service and gracious hospitality.
- The Inn on Woodlake is a select-service hotel overlooking an 11-acre spring-fed lake with a private beach and putting green.
- The Kohler Waters Spa is conveniently located so you can drop in for a nourishing treatment, or step into a robe and experience all-day immersion.
- Kohler Golf Academy provides year-round golf instruction with practice facilities at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits during the golf season and at the Kohler Golf Academy Indoor Studio during the off season
- Enjoy various dining venues, nearby shopping, activities for the entire family and so much more!