Settler’s Hill Golf Course
Settler’s Hill is truly an adventure in golf. Without leaving Chicagoland, golfers here are off on an odyssey. One moment, you’re transported to the Scottish highlands, the next you’re immersed in the woods of northern Michigan. A span of tee placements ensure that avid golfers find ample challenge, while recreational golfers will have fun without feeling punished.
Services & Amenities
- Dramatic elevation changes and sweeping vistas
- A diverse mix of holes traversing mature woodlands, vibrant wetlands and windswept highlands
- Quirky greens, deep bunkers and colorful seasonal wildflower displays
- Convenient location in the heart of Kane County, just minutes from charming and historic Geneva and Batavia downtowns.
- A distinctive clubhouse converted from an old dairy barn