Naperbrook Golf Course
EXPERIENCE THE BEST IN QUALITY, CONVENIENCE AND VALUE IN THE WESTERN SUBURBS!
Opened in 1991 and carved out of the farmlands south of Naperville, this 18-hole links-style course features rolling hills, native prairie grass and an ever-present breeze that tests golfers at all levels. The greens are large and well-protected, while menacing water hazards appear on 11 of the holes. Naperbrook Golf Course features four sets of tees ranging from carefully placed forward tees for the novice to the strategically placed back tees for the aspiring professional. The clubhouse features a golf shop showcasing the latest in golf equipment and apparel. A spacious food service area that seats 60, serves a wide variety of appealing snacks and beverages.
Services & Amenities
- A ten-acre natural turf driving range
- Separate teaching tee
- Two practice putting greens
- Golf lessons for kids, adults, players at all levels and women-only
- Clubhouse with food service and outdoor patio
- Golf shop with brand-name golf apparel and equipment