Coyote Run Golf Course
Coyote Run is a spectacular golf course with easy Chicago access that’s challenging, fun and always in excellent condition. Each hole features bent-grass on fairways, tees and sloped greens. Water hazards come into play on 11 of the 18 holes. Afterwards unwind with a cold one, or dine on delicious meals in Wiley’s Grill. It’s a perfect setting for smaller groups looking for attentive service and a personal touch.
Coyote Run is a fun, playable course ideal for any size group!
Call Event Coordinator, Amanda Shulman, now for a “Special Weekday Golf & Lunch Offer” for small groups of 8 to 40, golfing Monday-Friday, between 11am & 3pm. Mention you saw this on GOLF NOW! Chicago when you call!
Services & Amenities
- Full practice facility with lighted range
- Unique clubhouse with outdoor tented area
- Ideal venue for small groups and outings
- Wiley’s Grill serving up delicious fare
- 3-hole practice and teaching course
- Fully-stocked pro shop with top name brands
- Indoor simulator for year-round golf